Sunday, January 27, 2019

HIGH CHIEF SEIKAM SPIT FIRE ABOUT THE NEGLECT OF OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITIES


2019 Election I will Vote my conscience

Engr. Samson Tamaradeinyefa Seigha popularly called High Chief Seikam spit fire as he complained bitterly about the neglect of oil producing Youbebe community in Ogulagha Kingdom

I grew up to almost zero opportunities in a remote Creek village (Youbebe) in the Niger Delta region of South South Nigeria.
All I had was my dream and my resolve. It's still all I have today.
Everyday I watch my people suffer in Extreme poverty with no portable water to drink, No good job except security guard job at the south bank oil flow station and grass cutting jobs and casual jobs which one cannot use to earn a living, No medical center for my people yet we call our self major oil producing community. The oil company did good shore pilling to protect their assets and leave the community pilling low standard.
Today we saw State government presence because of our son high Chief Government Ekpomupolo a few kilometre road under construction linking Youbebe community to Biniebimadunubo community, we don't know if it will be abandoned after the elections.
In a few days, Nigerians will go to the polls so i implore you to think, If we the boys from the creeks have fought consistently even when it was not convenient to liberate Niger Delta from her oppressors, how much more when we have our mandate to do it?
I will Vote my conscience come February and March.
#Nigeria_Decide2019
#Delta_Decide2019
#The_Boy_From_The_Creeks

No comments:

Post a Comment